We are currently in a season of uncertainty. Geez, that’s the understatement of the year!
Uncertainty can affect our moving forward.
Are We Stuck?
The tips so far have helped us get some clarity for our journey. We are practicing the awareness of our inner state of being, where we are headed and God’s love and power to help us. Right now, we need a tip for navigating this state of uncertainty. Some of us feel a little “stalled.” We are stuck with our shoes in the starting block. Our thoughts spin around like the circle on a computer waiting to perform a task.
Why am I stuck?
The What If’s
Uncertainty can often prompt dozens of questions. Do any of these questions sound familiar?
- What if I start out but that path gets blocked?
- What if I make a commitment and then I can’t follow through?
- What if I make a mistake and something goes wrong on the journey?
Change it Up
What if we changed the question? This may seem weird at first, but what about these questions?
- What if something goes right on the journey?
- What if I learn something new?
- What if I grow in awareness of God’s power and energy to go even further?
Did you notice that these new questions take the focus off ourselves?
Tip #4 – Ask God for better questions – focus on Him, not yourself
Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty. Zechariah 4:6 NIV
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.”Hebrews 12:2
What new questions can you ask?
Leave A Comment